Iraqi troops kill 125 IS terrorists
Baghdad, shadhinbangla24.com : Iraqi troops killed 125 Islamic State (IS) terrorists and took control of two new neighbourhoods in Mosul on Tuesday, military officials said. Anti-terror forces stormed al-Sukar neighbourhood on the eastern front of Mosul killing more than 25 militants, a senior commander said.
The forces also destroyed a mortar launcher and an IS car bomb in an operation supported by the international coalition, Efe news reported.
The commander explained that the forces of the federal police and army’s IX brigade completely dominated the districts of Palestine and Doumiz on the southeast axis and have advanced to liberate the Sumar neighbourhood.
The commander noted that Iraqi and the US-led international coalition warplanes destroyed several machines of the radical organisation on Tuesday morning.
Iraqi troops, backed by Kurdish Peshmergas and Shia militias, as well as aviation and military advisers from the international anti-terrorist coalition, are seeking to remove IS from areas it occupied in June 2014 in northern Iraq in the offensive launched last October.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever