Inu asks BNP to sever Jamaat link
KUSHTIA : Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu today said BNP would have to cut off relations with Jamaat and militancy, if they want to hold dialogue with the government on election and democracy.
“BNP must sever relation with Jamaat and militancy . . . you cannot strengthen democracy keeping links with Jamaat and militancy,” Inu, also the president of Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal(JOSOD) told newsmen after a meeting with party leaders and activists at the Circuit House here.
The JASOD chief, however, feared that BNP could try to put in its attempt to the upset the next general elections over the issue of polls time government system.
“(But) there is no scope to constitute an unelected government as the caretaker government system has been declared illegal by the court, Inu said.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby