Indian High Commissioner Visit Rajshahi – Bargain 21.95 Crore
Obaydul Islam Robi, Rajshahi: The Indian High Commissioner Mr. Vardhan Shringla has visited Nagar Bhaban and Chamber of Commerce of District Rajshahi on Sunday.
A memorandum bargain signing High commissioner about 21 crore and 95 lakh taka of the sustainable development of Rajshahi City financial assistance under this and several smaller projects have been undertaken.
A civic reception by the High Commissioner The Rajshahi City Corporation had notified, in accordance with the tradition of Rajshahi town where he handed over a symbolic Key. In the main time he meets with the members of Industrial and recent company has exchange views. At that time Fazla Hossain Badsha(MP) Rajshahi-2, Nizam Ul Azim Mayor of RCC present were the Chair.
The High Commissioner said,
The same day High Commissioner has attended the meeting with Vice Chancellor Dr. Mohammad Mizanuddin of Rajshahi University he discuss exchange the Academic infrastructure.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem