Indian army chief calls on Bangladesh army chief
DHAKA : Indian Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat called on Bangladesh Chief of Army Staff General Abu Belal Muhammad Shafiul Huq this morning at Army Headquarters here.
“During the talks, they exchanged greetings and discussed on matters of bilateral training of two friendly Armies and professional issues,” said a press release of Inter-Services Public Relations (ISPR).
Earlier, Indian Army Chief paid homage to the members of Bangladesh Armed Forces martyred during the War of Liberation in 1971 by placing floral wreath at Shikha Anirban in Dhaka Cantonment.
Later, the Indian Army Chief went to Senakunja where he was presented “Guard of Honour” by a smartly turned-out Army contingent. He inspected the guard and took salute. Subsequently, the Indian delegation led by their army chief also visited Gobindaganj war field of 1971 and Bogra Cantonment.
Earlier, General Rawat arrived Dhaka on a three-day official visit to Bangladesh on Friday. He is leading a four-member Indian military delegation.
The Indian army chief will wrap up his Dhaka-visit tomorrow, the release added.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby