IGP urges Bangladesh peacekeepers to work with professionalism
DHAKA : Inspector General of Police (IGP) AKM Shahidul Haque today urged the Bangladesh peacekeepers in the United Nations peacekeeping missions to work with maintaining professionalism, honesty, devotion and sincerity.
“You would work as goodwill ambassador of Bangladesh and brighten the image of the country and the police force,” he told a function of mission going police officers at Shaheed SI Shiru Miah auditorium at Rajarbagh Police Lines here.
The IGP also called upon all mission going police officials to perform their duties with efficiency, sincerity and professionalism keeping the UN mandate as high.
He urged all to devote themselves to keep it up in future.
A total of 600 police officials will join to the UN missions in Darpur, Congo and Mali.
It may be mentioned here that a total of 1,600 police personnel, including 164 women, have been working in UN missions at Darpur, Haiti, Congo, Mali, South Sudan, and Libraria with name and fame.
Among others, Additional Inspector General (Adi-IGP) Md Moinur Rahman Chowdhury, Assistant Inspector General (UN Affairs) Sheikh Rafiqul Islam and other concerned officials were present at the function.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby