ICT sets March 22 for probe report against former Pak army man
DHAKA : The International Crimes Tribunal (ICT)-1 today set March 22 for submitting investigation report in the crimes against humanity case against former Pakistani army captain Muhammad Shahidullah.
“The two-member tribunal set March 22 accepting a time plea submitted from the prosecution,” said prosecutor Abul Kalam.
Earlier on August 3, 2016, the ICT-1 sent Shahidullah, 72, to jail as police produced him before the tribunal. Shahidullah was arrested from his house in village Golaper Char under Daudkandi upazilla in Comilla on August 2, within hours of issuing an arrest warrant by the ICT-1 against him.
According to the prosecution, Shahidullah was in-charge of the Pakistani army camp raised at Daudkandi High School in Comilla in 1971 and committed crimes along with his cronies from the camp.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY