ICT sets March 22 for probe report against former Pak army man
DHAKA : The International Crimes Tribunal (ICT)-1 today set March 22 for submitting investigation report in the crimes against humanity case against former Pakistani army captain Muhammad Shahidullah.
“The two-member tribunal set March 22 accepting a time plea submitted from the prosecution,” said prosecutor Abul Kalam.
Earlier on August 3, 2016, the ICT-1 sent Shahidullah, 72, to jail as police produced him before the tribunal. Shahidullah was arrested from his house in village Golaper Char under Daudkandi upazilla in Comilla on August 2, within hours of issuing an arrest warrant by the ICT-1 against him.
According to the prosecution, Shahidullah was in-charge of the Pakistani army camp raised at Daudkandi High School in Comilla in 1971 and committed crimes along with his cronies from the camp.
More News »
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways