ICT sets March 22 for probe report against former Pak army man
DHAKA : The International Crimes Tribunal (ICT)-1 today set March 22 for submitting investigation report in the crimes against humanity case against former Pakistani army captain Muhammad Shahidullah.
“The two-member tribunal set March 22 accepting a time plea submitted from the prosecution,” said prosecutor Abul Kalam.
Earlier on August 3, 2016, the ICT-1 sent Shahidullah, 72, to jail as police produced him before the tribunal. Shahidullah was arrested from his house in village Golaper Char under Daudkandi upazilla in Comilla on August 2, within hours of issuing an arrest warrant by the ICT-1 against him.
According to the prosecution, Shahidullah was in-charge of the Pakistani army camp raised at Daudkandi High School in Comilla in 1971 and committed crimes along with his cronies from the camp.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem