ICT probe agency releases report against 4 Satkhira Razakars
DHAKA : Investigation agency of the International Crimes Tribunal (ICT) today released its probe report into the crimes against humanity case against 4 alleged Razakars from Satkhira including former lawmaker and ameer of district unit of Jamaat-e-Islam Abdul Khaleq Mondol.
“We have brought seven charges including murder, rape, torture and confinement in our 312-page report against the accused,” Mohammad Abdul Hannan Khan, chief coordinator of the agency, told the newsmen at a press briefing held at its Dhanmandi office.
The other three accused are M Abdullah Al Baki alias Abdullahel Baki, Khan Rokonuzzaman, and Jahirul Islam alias Tikka Khan. Of the four, only Mondol is in jail now.
The probe agency chief said they launched the probe in the case on August 7, 2015 and concluded on February 5, 2017.
“They were involved in the murder of six, raping two, and torturing 14 others. Mondol raised a gang of Razakars in the Satkhira sadar and carried out the monstrous crimes along with his accomplices,” Hannan added.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem