IBCF to Uniform Shariah Compliance
Dhaka : Islamic Banks Consultative Forum (IBCF) emphasised on practicing Uniform Shariah Compliance and Accounting System for all Banks operating Islamic Banking services in Bangladesh. Arastoo Khan, newly elected Chairman of IBCF emphasised on the issue at a meeting recently.
The Task Committee of IBCF was re-constituted with Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of Islami Bank Bangladesh Ltd. as Chairman and Dr. Mohammed Haider Ali Miah, Managing Director & CEO of EXIM Bank and Sayed Waseque Md. Ali, Managing Director & CEO of First Security Islami Bank as Co-Chairmen. The meeting decided to hold a National Seminar on “Islamic Banking” in June 10, 2017 at a Dhaka Hotel.
The meeting was attended among others by Major (Retd.) Dr. Md. Rezaul Haque, Chairman of Social Islami Bank, Engr. Mohammad Towhidur Rahman, Chairman of Shahjalal Islami Bank, Mr. Rumee A Hossain, Chairman, Executive Committee of Bank Asia, Ihsanul Aziz, Managing Director (C.C) of Social Islami Bank, Mohammad Shahjahan, Additional Managing Director of Southeast Bank, Kazi Towhidul Alam, Deputy Managing Director of Al-Arafah Islami Bank and Shahjahan Shiraj, Deputy Managing Director of Shahjalal Islami Bank along with delegates of Member Banks of IBCF.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem