IBBL ShariÔah Supervisory Committee meeting held
Dhaka: A meeting of the ShariÔah Supervisory Committee of Islami Bank Bangladesh Limited was held on January 30, 2017, Monday at Islami Bank Tower.
Arastoo Khan, Chairman and Professor Syed Ahsanul Alam, Vice-Chairman of the Bank were present in the meeting.
Sheikh Moulana Mohammad Qutubuddin, Chairman of ShariÔah Supervisory Committee presided over the meeting attended by Dr. Mohammad Abdus Samad, Member Secretary and other members of the Committee and Md. Abdul Hamid Miah, Managing Director & CEO of the Bank.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem