Hyderabad will host India vs Bangladesh Test in February
Rubbishing the rumours that his association will not host the Bangladesh Test scheduled from 13 February, the Hyderabad Cricket Association secretary K. John Manoj said they have only written a letter to the BCCI seeking release of funds to host the Bangladesh Test match and other domestic events
“Let me set the record straight that HCA has never ever shown reluctance to host the Test. We are issuing tender notice for in stadia advertisement today. Also we are set to sign a deal with TCM (Twenty First Century Media) within a day or two. I don’t know who spread all these rumours,” HCA Secretary Manoj said.
Asked about the fund crunch, Manoj said: “Every association needs clearance from Supreme Court and everyone has got allocated funds cleared by Apex Court. Did any of the Test matches stop. And let me tell you we have organised for enough funds to host the Test match which will procure through in stadia rights.”
We in fact have made arrangements for Bangladesh to come a bit earlier as they would like to play a three day warm up game, he added.
The Test will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi stadium in Hyderabad.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY