Hyderabad will host India vs Bangladesh Test in February
Rubbishing the rumours that his association will not host the Bangladesh Test scheduled from 13 February, the Hyderabad Cricket Association secretary K. John Manoj said they have only written a letter to the BCCI seeking release of funds to host the Bangladesh Test match and other domestic events
“Let me set the record straight that HCA has never ever shown reluctance to host the Test. We are issuing tender notice for in stadia advertisement today. Also we are set to sign a deal with TCM (Twenty First Century Media) within a day or two. I don’t know who spread all these rumours,” HCA Secretary Manoj said.
Asked about the fund crunch, Manoj said: “Every association needs clearance from Supreme Court and everyone has got allocated funds cleared by Apex Court. Did any of the Test matches stop. And let me tell you we have organised for enough funds to host the Test match which will procure through in stadia rights.”
We in fact have made arrangements for Bangladesh to come a bit earlier as they would like to play a three day warm up game, he added.
The Test will be played at the Rajiv Gandhi stadium in Hyderabad.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem