Home minister urges Imams to raise voice against militancy
CHITTAGONG : Home Minister Asaduzzaman Khan Kamal today urged the Imams to raise their voices against militancy before the Jumma prayers.
The minister was addressing as the chief guest at a monthly special meeting of District Law and Order Committee held at local circuit house this afternoon.
With Deputy Commissioner Mohammad Shamsul Arefin in the chair, lawmaker Nazrul Islam, Police Super Nur-e-Alam Mina, representatives of local administration, members of law enforcement agencies and upazila chairmen attended the meeting.
Asaduzzaman sought cooperation of all to stamp out militancy from the country.
Later, the home minister participated a meeting of Coast Guard at Patenga.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby