Health services for poor must be ensured
RANGPUR, shadhinbangla24.com : Special Envoy to the Prime Minster and Jatiya Party (JP) Chairman Alhaj Hussein Muhammad Ershad has said health services must be ensured at government hospitals for the poor and distressed people.
“The ailing poor people come to government hospitals from distant areas with a hope to get health services and the physicians should provide proper treatments and health services to the patients with utmost sincerity,” he said.
Ershad said this here today while inaugurating the newly established 66-bed modern Coronary Care Unit (CCU) at Rangpur Medical College Hospital (RMCH) and a police camp on the hospital premises.
Later, the former President presided over the regular monthly meeting of the RMCH Management Committee at the hospital auditorium.
Director of RMCH Professor Dr Ajay Kumar Roy, Principal of Rangpur Medical College Professor Dr Animesh Majumder, Members of RMCH Management Committee, Heads of different departments of RMCH, its physicians and officials were present.
Convener of city unit of Jatiya Party Mostafizur Rahman Mostafa and Member-secretary SM Yasser also attended the meeting.
The RMCH officials narrated the prevailing problems and issues at RMCH as well as Rangpur Medical College for resolving those to further improve and ensure better health and medicare services there.
Paying patient hearing to the issues, Ershad agreed to resolve the prevailing problems for ensuring better treatments, health and medicare services to the patients at the biggest government hospital RMCH in the northern region.
“There are some problems in RMCH like other government medical college hospitals in the country as demand of the patients are more than the available services,” he said adding that such situation must be resolved.
Ershad directed the physicians for improving the quality of health services upholding decency of their noble profession when the common people were losing confidence in them following commercialisation of health services.
More News »
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84