Hasan urges BNP to avoid politics of falsehood
DHAKA : Awami League Publicity and Publication
Secretary Dr Hasan Mahmud called upon BNP chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia to take preparation for the next general election avoiding politics of falsehood.
“Next general election must be held under the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina. Stop falsehood. You (Khaleda Zia) should take preparation for it,” he told a rally in front of Jatiya Press Club.
Hasan said Awami League submitted their proposal to the President about the constitution of Election Commission. “We believe the President will form a strong EC to hold a free and fair election. BNP will take part in the election,” he said.
The AL leader said BNP alliance is now a name of panic to the people as the party led by Begum Khaleda Zia had confined people around 100 days.
“None even animals and trees escape from their sabotage and subversive activities to oust an elected government,” he said.
Hasan said people have resisted their anarchy that was carried out in the name of movement.
“BNP wanted permission to stage a rally at Suhrawardy Udyan. But law
enforcers had prior information that BNP could carry out sabotage so that they did not give them permission,” he added.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem