Hanif urges BNP not to confuse people through falsehood
DHAKA : Joint General Secretary of Awami League Mahabub-ul-Alam Hanif today urged the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) not to mislead the people by resorting to falsehood for creating instability in the country.
He was addressing a discussion meeting arranged by the Dhaka City South Jatiya Sramik League marking the Home Coming Day of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Awami League Office here.
Hanif said the nation has now become united against terrorism and sabotage and reposed confidence on the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
Chaired by President of Dhaka City South Jatiya Sramik League, the meeting also was addressed, among others, by Awami League Labour Affairs Secretary Habibur Rahman Siraj, Jatiya Sramik League acting President Fazlul Haq Montu and General Secretary M Sirajul Islam.
Hanif said the BNP has taken the path of remaining silent when it wins the polls and making Election Commission (EC) controversial when it suffers defeat in the election.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY