Hanif urges BNP not to confuse people through falsehood
DHAKA : Joint General Secretary of Awami League Mahabub-ul-Alam Hanif today urged the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) not to mislead the people by resorting to falsehood for creating instability in the country.
He was addressing a discussion meeting arranged by the Dhaka City South Jatiya Sramik League marking the Home Coming Day of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Awami League Office here.
Hanif said the nation has now become united against terrorism and sabotage and reposed confidence on the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
Chaired by President of Dhaka City South Jatiya Sramik League, the meeting also was addressed, among others, by Awami League Labour Affairs Secretary Habibur Rahman Siraj, Jatiya Sramik League acting President Fazlul Haq Montu and General Secretary M Sirajul Islam.
Hanif said the BNP has taken the path of remaining silent when it wins the polls and making Election Commission (EC) controversial when it suffers defeat in the election.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises