Hanif urges BNP not to confuse people through falsehood
DHAKA : Joint General Secretary of Awami League Mahabub-ul-Alam Hanif today urged the Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP) not to mislead the people by resorting to falsehood for creating instability in the country.
He was addressing a discussion meeting arranged by the Dhaka City South Jatiya Sramik League marking the Home Coming Day of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman at Awami League Office here.
Hanif said the nation has now become united against terrorism and sabotage and reposed confidence on the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
Chaired by President of Dhaka City South Jatiya Sramik League, the meeting also was addressed, among others, by Awami League Labour Affairs Secretary Habibur Rahman Siraj, Jatiya Sramik League acting President Fazlul Haq Montu and General Secretary M Sirajul Islam.
Hanif said the BNP has taken the path of remaining silent when it wins the polls and making Election Commission (EC) controversial when it suffers defeat in the election.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby