Gulshan attack ‘mastermind’ Jahangir held
Dhaka : One of the masterminds of the terror attack on Gulshan’s Holy in the Holey Artisan Bakery, Jahangir alias Rajib alias Gandhi, was held on Friday night.
Counter Terrorism and Transnational Crime (CTTC) of police held Jahangir in Tangail, said a text message sent by DMP on Saturday morning.
The text message said a press conference will be held in this connection at about 12:00pm.
On 1 July, seven gunmen entered the Holey Artisan Bakery in the capital’s Gulshan area and took hostage around 40 people, including restaurant staff and guests, both locals and foreigners.
Twenty hostages, including 17 foreign nationals, were killed by militants, while five militants and one suspected associate of the attackers were killed during a commando operation in the café on 2 July.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem