Govt. to give FF certificates through digital system
MADARIPUR : Shipping Minister Shajahan Khan said today the government will give certificates to the freedom fighter (FF) through digital system.
“The government is working to scrutinize the freedom fighters with the aim of ensuring their right,” Shajahan said.
The minister was distributing warm clothes among the cold-hit people at a function organised by renowned artist at Madaripur New Town this morning.
Deputy Commissioner M Kamal Uddin Biswas, superintendent of police M Sarwar Hossain, poura mayor Khalid Hosain Yadh and
organizer of the Kazi Anwar Hossain Foundation Ashikur Hossain Apu were present, among others.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem