Govt gives posting to 79 assistant judges
DHAKA : The government today gave posting to 79 newly-appointed assistant judges, asking them to join their respective offices through the concerned district and sessions judges on January 22.
Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Ministry issued the notification in this regard today, an official release said.
According to the order, if anyone fails to join their offices on the said date, it will be deemed as he/she has refused to do that thus canceling the concerned appointment letter.
The conditions of the appointment and place of posting will be known from the website of the ministry.
More News »
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS