Govt gives posting to 79 assistant judges
DHAKA : The government today gave posting to 79 newly-appointed assistant judges, asking them to join their respective offices through the concerned district and sessions judges on January 22.
Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Ministry issued the notification in this regard today, an official release said.
According to the order, if anyone fails to join their offices on the said date, it will be deemed as he/she has refused to do that thus canceling the concerned appointment letter.
The conditions of the appointment and place of posting will be known from the website of the ministry.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY