Govt gives posting to 79 assistant judges
DHAKA : The government today gave posting to 79 newly-appointed assistant judges, asking them to join their respective offices through the concerned district and sessions judges on January 22.
Law, Justice and Parliamentary Affairs Ministry issued the notification in this regard today, an official release said.
According to the order, if anyone fails to join their offices on the said date, it will be deemed as he/she has refused to do that thus canceling the concerned appointment letter.
The conditions of the appointment and place of posting will be known from the website of the ministry.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises