Govt allocates Tk 10cr for flood affected areas
Dhaka : The government on Thursday allocated Taka 10 crore as emergency support for flood affected areas, an official statement said.
According to the statement, the allocated fund will be spent for rebuilding the educational and religious institutes and infrastructures in the flood-hit haor areas in Sunamganj, Kishoreganj, Habiganj and Netrokona districts.
The fund will be disbursed through district administration as project assistance, the statement said.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem