Expelled North Korean diplomat’s luxurious car seized at Kamlapur
DHAKA : Customs intelligence today seized an expensive private car of Rolls Royce Ghost model of an expelled North Korean diplomat from Kamlapur in the city.
“We seized the silver colour car of 6600cc worth about Taka 30 crore from Kamlapur ICT depot today,” director general (DG) of customs intelligence Dr. Mainul Khan told BSS.
The car was imported in the name of Han Son Ik, ex-first secretary of the North Korean embassy in Dhaka, with a false declaration that it’s a BMW model car and the tax of the car is Taka 22 crore, he also said.
Earlier on August last the diplomat was expelled after accusing him of smuggling banned cigarettes.
Bangladesh earlier expelled a previous North Korean first secretary in March last year after he was caught for smuggling 27 kg (60 lb) of gold – worth $1.4 million – into the country.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever