E-Filing will ensure good governance: Inu
DHAKA : Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu, MP, today said the entire government would come under e-filing system by June, this year, which will ensure good governance.
He said this while speaking as the chief guest at the inauguration of the electronic-filing (e-filing) system at the Press Information Department (PID) auditorium.
The minister further said that the government had already installed the e-filing system in the ministry, now it is the turn of the departments to adopt it.
He also said that although this was the formal inauguration of e-filing at the PID but the process had started, on a trial basis, from last year (2016).
Inu assured the newsmen, attending the ceremony, that e-filing and ultimately e-governance would be introduced to bring dynamism into the administration and take government services to the people.
Citing some concrete examples of the improvement in efficiency the minister said that the government had implemented 98 per cent of the 1500 decisions taken by the cabinet so far.
He also said that the incumbents had framed and updated 250 laws whereas the BNP government had done only 150.
He reminded the audience that electronic tendering (e-tendering) was on and now the e-filing was being introduced.
“All this will not only make administration faster but also make it transparent and accountable to the people,” he said.
Speaking on the occasion, Information Secretary Mortuza Ahmed said that the ministry would complete the e-filing system by February, which according to the digitalization monitoring system in place, is excellent.
Principal Information Officer A K M Shamim Chowdhury chaired the meeting which was also addressed, among others, by representatives from the Access to Information (A2I) and other senior officers of the PID.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby