E-filing to make rail admin faster: minister
DHAKA : The electronic-filing (e-filing) system has started formally at the Ministry of Railway here yesterday for making the administration faster.
Railway Minister M Mujibul Haque inaugurated the programme at the ministry, saying that e-filing would bring dynamism into the administration to take government services to the people.
He said that the introduction of e-filing will not only make administration faster but also make it transparent and accountable to the people.
The railway ministry had already installed the e-filing system, now any citizen of the country could send letter or application to the minister through this online services.
The minister said the present government has fulfilled one of its commitment to make Digital Bangladesh by introducing the digitalization system at every sector and as a result people are getting prompt services.
The Access to Information (A2I) in the Prime Minister’s Office is providing technological assistance for e-filing.
Secretary of the railway ministry M Firoj Salauddin, director general of Bangladesh Railway M Amzad Hossain and A2I project officials were present.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby