DSCC continues eviction drive for second day
DHAKA : The Dhaka South City Corporation (DSCC) has continued the eviction drive at the city’s Gulishtan, Motijheel and Ramna areas for the second consecutive day, today, aimed at materializing its decision to not allow the hawkers to occupy footpaths on daytime in working days.
Three executive magistrates of the DSCC conducted the eviction drives at Golap Shah Shrine, Gulishtan, Bangabandhu Avenue, Paltan, Baitul Mukarram areas.
A total of 15 vehicles including bulldozers have been used in the eviction drives while a large number of law enforcers have been entrusted with maintaining the law and order.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem