Dhaka-north-western region train services resumed
DHAKA : Train services between Dhaka and the country’s north-western parts resumed this afternoon after seven-hour disruption of communication.
The disruption occurred as two bogies of Kolkata-bound Maitree Express train veered off hitting a private car at Kaliakoir.
Additional Director General (Operation) of Bangladesh Railway Mohammad Habibur Rahman told BSS that the train communication resumed at about 3:20 pm.
Five people including two women and two children were killed as the train hit a private car about 9:05 am, officer-in-charge (OC) of Kaliakoir Police Station.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem