Deposition against Khaleda in Dandy Dyeing case Jan 29
DHAKA : A Dhaka court today set January 29 to start recording depositions of prosecution witnesses in Dandy Dyeing loan default case against BNP chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia and 15 others.
“The First Money Loan Court set the date while accepting a time plea from the defence,” a court official said.
According to the case details, the accused in 1993 took a loan of Taka 131.4 million from Sonali Bank against Dandy Dyeing. The bank disbursed a fresh loan in 1996 against the same company.
The outstanding loan stood at around Taka 427 million in 2010. But the accused, however, failed to repay the loan in spite of repeated notices from the bank.
Later, the bank filed the case in 2013, accusing the defendants of defaulting on repayment of a loan of Taka around 450 million.
More News »
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways