Deposition against Khaleda in Dandy Dyeing case Jan 29
DHAKA : A Dhaka court today set January 29 to start recording depositions of prosecution witnesses in Dandy Dyeing loan default case against BNP chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia and 15 others.
“The First Money Loan Court set the date while accepting a time plea from the defence,” a court official said.
According to the case details, the accused in 1993 took a loan of Taka 131.4 million from Sonali Bank against Dandy Dyeing. The bank disbursed a fresh loan in 1996 against the same company.
The outstanding loan stood at around Taka 427 million in 2010. But the accused, however, failed to repay the loan in spite of repeated notices from the bank.
Later, the bank filed the case in 2013, accusing the defendants of defaulting on repayment of a loan of Taka around 450 million.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever