Deposition against Khaleda in Dandy Dyeing case Jan 29
DHAKA : A Dhaka court today set January 29 to start recording depositions of prosecution witnesses in Dandy Dyeing loan default case against BNP chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia and 15 others.
“The First Money Loan Court set the date while accepting a time plea from the defence,” a court official said.
According to the case details, the accused in 1993 took a loan of Taka 131.4 million from Sonali Bank against Dandy Dyeing. The bank disbursed a fresh loan in 1996 against the same company.
The outstanding loan stood at around Taka 427 million in 2010. But the accused, however, failed to repay the loan in spite of repeated notices from the bank.
Later, the bank filed the case in 2013, accusing the defendants of defaulting on repayment of a loan of Taka around 450 million.
More News »
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84