Deposition against Khaleda in Dandy Dyeing case Jan 29
DHAKA : A Dhaka court today set January 29 to start recording depositions of prosecution witnesses in Dandy Dyeing loan default case against BNP chairperson Begum Khaleda Zia and 15 others.
“The First Money Loan Court set the date while accepting a time plea from the defence,” a court official said.
According to the case details, the accused in 1993 took a loan of Taka 131.4 million from Sonali Bank against Dandy Dyeing. The bank disbursed a fresh loan in 1996 against the same company.
The outstanding loan stood at around Taka 427 million in 2010. But the accused, however, failed to repay the loan in spite of repeated notices from the bank.
Later, the bank filed the case in 2013, accusing the defendants of defaulting on repayment of a loan of Taka around 450 million.
More News »
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?