‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
Entertainment Desk : Aamir Khan starrer ‘Dangal’ has derailed ‘PK’ from the top spot on the highest grossing Hindi film list. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, ‘Dangal’ inspired by real-life wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat and his daughters’ lives, is inching closer to the Rs 350 Crore mark.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter Monday morning to share the Box Office collection of the film since its release on December 23.
‘Dangal’ which also stars Sakshi Tanvar, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Sanya Malhotra, Zaira Wasima and Suhani Bhatnagar, narrates the success stories of Commonwealth Gold medal winner – Geeta Kumari Phogat and her sister Babita Kumari Phogat. (source zeenews)
More News »
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways