‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
Entertainment Desk : Aamir Khan starrer ‘Dangal’ has derailed ‘PK’ from the top spot on the highest grossing Hindi film list. Directed by Nitesh Tiwari, ‘Dangal’ inspired by real-life wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat and his daughters’ lives, is inching closer to the Rs 350 Crore mark.
Trade analyst Taran Adarsh took to Twitter Monday morning to share the Box Office collection of the film since its release on December 23.
‘Dangal’ which also stars Sakshi Tanvar, Fatima Sana Shaikh, Sanya Malhotra, Zaira Wasima and Suhani Bhatnagar, narrates the success stories of Commonwealth Gold medal winner – Geeta Kumari Phogat and her sister Babita Kumari Phogat. (source zeenews)
More News »
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?