Crane collapse kills one in Patuakhali
Patuakhali : A worker was killed and 15 others were injured as a crane of an under-construction bridge over the River Paira collapsed in Dumki upazila on Monday morning.
Dibakar Chandra Das, officer-in-charge of Dumki Police Station, said the crane of the under-construction ‘Lebukhali Bridge’ collapsed around 9:30am during piling works, leaving at least 15 workers injured.
Of the injured, Sohel, a resident of Teota village in Shibalaya upazila of Manikganj district, died on the way to Sher-e-Bangla Medical College Hospital in Barisal.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby