Court asks Khaleda Zia to appear before court 1 February
Dhaka : A Dhaka court on Monday asked BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to appear before it in 10 different cases on 1 February.
The Judge, Kamrul Hossain Mollah, set the date after hearing separate petitions submitted by her lawyer Mohammad Sanaullah Miah.
Earlier on 1 December last, the court fixed 9 January for the charge framing of 10 different cases against BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia.
Sanaullah Miah filed time petition in this connection on Monday saying that his client Khaleda Zia could not appear before the court for her sickness.
The 10 cases include one filed in connection with sedition, eight for sabotage and one for arson attack in over two years from 2013 to 2015.
More News »
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY
- It's a good time for me: Priyanka
- Here's how hubby Karan made Bipasha's b'day extra special
- Celebs In The Most Bold Dresses Ever