Court asks Khaleda Zia to appear before court 1 February
Dhaka : A Dhaka court on Monday asked BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to appear before it in 10 different cases on 1 February.
The Judge, Kamrul Hossain Mollah, set the date after hearing separate petitions submitted by her lawyer Mohammad Sanaullah Miah.
Earlier on 1 December last, the court fixed 9 January for the charge framing of 10 different cases against BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia.
Sanaullah Miah filed time petition in this connection on Monday saying that his client Khaleda Zia could not appear before the court for her sickness.
The 10 cases include one filed in connection with sedition, eight for sabotage and one for arson attack in over two years from 2013 to 2015.
More News »
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS