Court asks Khaleda Zia to appear before court 1 February
Dhaka : A Dhaka court on Monday asked BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to appear before it in 10 different cases on 1 February.
The Judge, Kamrul Hossain Mollah, set the date after hearing separate petitions submitted by her lawyer Mohammad Sanaullah Miah.
Earlier on 1 December last, the court fixed 9 January for the charge framing of 10 different cases against BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia.
Sanaullah Miah filed time petition in this connection on Monday saying that his client Khaleda Zia could not appear before the court for her sickness.
The 10 cases include one filed in connection with sedition, eight for sabotage and one for arson attack in over two years from 2013 to 2015.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises