Court asks Khaleda Zia to appear before court 1 February
Dhaka : A Dhaka court on Monday asked BNP Chairperson Khaleda Zia to appear before it in 10 different cases on 1 February.
The Judge, Kamrul Hossain Mollah, set the date after hearing separate petitions submitted by her lawyer Mohammad Sanaullah Miah.
Earlier on 1 December last, the court fixed 9 January for the charge framing of 10 different cases against BNP chairperson Khaleda Zia.
Sanaullah Miah filed time petition in this connection on Monday saying that his client Khaleda Zia could not appear before the court for her sickness.
The 10 cases include one filed in connection with sedition, eight for sabotage and one for arson attack in over two years from 2013 to 2015.
More News »
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways