Country witnesses progress in past three years
SIRAJGANJ : Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader today said the government’s efforts to accelerate ongoing development spree have helped the country witness a significant progress in the past three years.
“Bangladesh has achieved self-sufficiency in food because of effective initiatives taken by the government. Now, we are exporting food to different countries,” he told a meeting in Koddar Mor area in Sirajganj.
Quader said the people of the country have discarded the politics of BNP as they (BNP) are resorting to destructive politics to hamper development process.
Terming BNP as a party of complaint, he said the party (BNP) has been facing debacle in politics for their wrong political activities.
Joint General Secretary of Awami League Jahangir Kabir Nanak and State Minister for Textile and Jute Mirza Azam, among others, were present at the meeting.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem