Committee formed to resolve shortage of medical teachers
DHAKA : The health ministry today formed a committee to find ways to resolve shortage of teachers for basic subjects of medical education.
The committee was formed at a meeting in the ministry with Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammad Nasim in the chair, said an official release.
Health Secretary M Sirajul Islam is the head of the committee while other members are Directorate of Health Director General Professor Dr Abul Kalam Azad, BMDC President Professor Mohammad Shahidullah, BCPS President Professor Sanwar Hossain, BSMMU Pro Vice-Chancellor Dr Sharfuddin Ahmed and Dhaka University Medical Education Faculty Dean Professor Ismail Khan.
The committee will submit its recommendations in 10 working days.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby