Chief Justice for relocating lower courts to Keraniganj
Keraniganj : Chief Justice SK Sinha on Monday stressed the need for relocating lower courts to the area near the Keraniganj central jail to facilitate carrying of accused to courts from the jail.
‘Lower courts should be situated near the central jail. We’ve seen many accused were snatched while carrying them to courts from the Kashimpur jail. It’s very much risky to bring daring accused to courts.’
The Chief Justice said while speaking at a meeting after his visit to Keraniganj Central Jail in the morning.
SK Sinha also assured quick disposal of BDR 2009 mutiny case adding that discussion was held with the judges for quick disposal of the case.
Meanwhile, he ordered the IG Prison brigadier general Sayed Iftekhar Uddin to set up a library in the jail. He handed over books worth TK 1 lakh for the prisoners.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby