Chargesheet filed against Arafat Sunny
Dhaka : Police on Thursday submitted a charge sheet against national cricketer Arafat Sunny in a case filed under the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) Act.
Mohammad Yahia, a sub‐inspector of Mohammadpur Police Station and also investigation officer of the case, submitted the chargesheet before the court of Dhaka Metro Metropolitan Magistrate SM Masud Zaman on Thursday.
On 15 March, Arafat Sunny was granted bail in the case.
Nasrin Sultana, who claims to be his wife, filed the case with Mohammadpur Police Station on 5 January.
Police arrested Sunny from Aminbazar in Savar upazila in connection with the case on 22 January.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem