Carberry set for return after cancer operation
LONDON, shadhinbangla24.com : Former England batsman Michael Carberry could be back in training soon just six months after he was diagnosed with cancer, Hampshire’s director of cricket Giles White revealed on Tuesday.
The 36-year-old — who played the last of his six Tests in 2014 —
underwent an operation on the tumour and White said he had been very
encouraged when he saw him earlier this month.
“Carbs is doing really well after a successful operation. He looked a lot better when I saw him before Christmas,” he told the Southern Daily Echo.
“He was looking to start practising again in the new year so hopefully he’ll be in the nets soon. It’s now about working back to full fitness.
“We’ll support him in any way we can.”
Carberry, who found out he had cancer when he sat out a county
championship match in July because he was feeling unwell, previously suffered from ill health in November 2010 when he had blood clots on one of his lungs for which he is still taking medication.
More News »
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways
- Celebrities Who Love Watching Porn
- Actor Kalyan Corraya gets bail
- Want to reduce your BP and cholesterol, start eating blue maize
- Jewelleries that can dazzle your look, this 2017!
- President for highlighting country's history, heritage in film
- Wear your leather jacket stylishly
- Busting common myths about sunglasses
- Affleck's sex scenes with Miller ended in tears
- Finding love, not money, key to a happy life
- Contraceptives do not kill sexual desire
- Sonam hates removing make-up after parties!
- ‘Dangal’ inching closer to 350 Crore mark, creates HISTORY