Canada-Bangladesh Association (CBA) Got New Executives
Dhaka : Canada-Bangladesh Association (CBA) inc. underwent regular biennial executive committee election in late May 2017. CBA is the apex community organization of the Bangladeshi people in Manitoba. Nurturing unique culture and heritage of the Bengali society, the organization remains an integral part of the multicultural mosaic of Manitoban society. The organization’s new executives took over offices on June 4, and began formal activities with inception meeting on June 8, 2017.
The new executives of the CBA are: Nasreen Masood (President), Helal Mohiuddin (Vice President), Faisal Shibley (General Secretary), Md Rabiul Islam Khan (Assistant General Secretary), SMA Rana (Treasurer), Reza Quadir (Public Relations Secretary), Md. Waliullah (Cultural Secretary), Md. Manik Hossain & Mostarina Begum (Assistant Cultural Secretaries), Abdul Baten (Sports Secretary) and Mohammad Shameem Chowdhury & Samilat Kaiser Assistant Sports Secretaries.
The new executive committee members expect greater collaboration and cooperation with other multicultural communities in .
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem