Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
Dhaka : Bangladesh film actress Shabnam Yasmin Bubly was admitted to United Hospital in Dhaka after feeling ill on Friday. Bubly got back to her Uttara residence from the hospital after feeling well on Saturday afternoon.
Bubly is now taking preparation to join the shooting of Bangla film ‘Rangbaz’.
Singer Naznin Mimi, also Bubly’s sister, told that Bubly will join the shooting of the film that will be commenced on Monday.
Bubly on Friday participated at the announcement function of her upcoming movie ‘Rangbaz’ at a restaurant in Dhaka’s Gulshan. Her co-actor Shakib Khan and director Shamim Ahmed were also present at the programme.
The actress was taken to the hospital as she became sick after the programme. Shakib Khan attended the programme after being admitted to a city hospital on Thursday.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby