BNP’s proposal unconstitutional
KUSHTIA : Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu, MP, said today that there is no provision of an unelected government in the constitution, therefore there is no scope for discussion about it, as proposed by Bangladesh Nationalist Party (BNP).
Responding to the threat of mass movement by Barrister Moudood Ahmed, a leader of BNP, Inu said there is nothing wrong with it, provided they do not engage in arson and violence as they had done in the past.
“We certainly hope that their movement does not lead the country to another fiery war like 2014,” he said.
The minister was speaking at the inauguration of the Border Guards of Bangladesh (BGB) School sports’ competition here.
Among others who were present on the occasion were the Sector Commander of BGB Colonel Mahabubur Rahman, CO Lt Colonel Shahidul Islam, organizing secretary of Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD) Abdul Alim Swapan, local elites and guardians of the school students.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby