BNP wants to win next election by misleading people
DHAKA : Awami League presidium member and Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammad Nasim today said the BNP would like to win the next general election by misleading people through their so-called Vision 2030.
“BNP’s Vision-2030 is nothing but a technique to seek votes by misleading the people,” he said this at a press conference after attending a 14-party meeting at the Awami League President and Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s Political Office at Dhanmondi in the capital.
Workers party president and Civil Aviation and Tourism Minister Rashed Khan Menon, Awami League presidium member Dr. Abdur Razzak, JSD general secretary Shirin Akhter, Awami League organizing secretaries Ahmad Hossain, Khalid Mahmud Chowdhury, office secretary Dr. Abdus Sobhan Golap, relief affairs secretary Sujit Roy Nandi and top leaders of the central 14-party were present.
Nasim, who is also the stockperson of the 14-party combine, said “Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has not only shown the dream but also implemented it (dream). So the people of the country would cast their votes for wining her in the next general election.”
He said the Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina has fulfilled all pledges given to the people, including trial of war criminals, killers of Bangabandhu and establishment of rule of law and made the country economically sound and solvent.
BNP wants to create ‘inclusive’ politics in the country with the help of anti-liberation elements, Nasim said and added that the people will never accept the politics of war criminals, killers of country’s founding father Bangabandhu and grenade attackers of Aug 21.
Rashed Khan Menon, chairman of the 14-party, presided over the meeting and Mohammad Nasim conducted it.
A meeting of the central 14-party was held with a delegation led by Islamic Front Bangladesh President Syed Bahadur Shah Mojadadi and Secretary General Allama Zainul Abedin Zubayer.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby