BNP wants another unconstitutional government: Inu
KUSHTIA : Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu, MP, said today that Khaleda Zia does not want an election-time government but an unconstitutional government.
The emergence of such a government would allow her to protect war criminals, militants and communal forces along with the corruption cases against her, he said.
The information minister said this while speaking as the chief guest at a scrutiny program of Freedom Fighters at Bheramara in the district.
The information minister said that Khaleda Zia wants to permanently capture power that is why she does not want a fair election, she wants to subvert it. That is the reason why she had conspired to form an interim government before the January 5 (2014) election.
The upazila executive officer of Bheramara, Shantimani Chakma, general secretary of district Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD) Abdul Alim Shapan and leaders of the local Muktijoddha Command were present during the interview.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby