BNP to lose itself if won’t participate in next polls: Nasim
PABNA : Health and Family Welfare Minister Mohammed Nasim today said BNP will lose itself from the field of politics if the party would not take part in the next national election.
“BNP committed huge mistakes as it did not take part in the previous national election. If BNP would not take part in the next one, it will lose itself from the field of politics,” he told a function of Pabna Diabetic Association at Pabna Shasthosheba Hospital here.
State Minister for LGRD and Cooperatives Mashiur Rahman Ranga, Local Lawmaker Golam Faruk Prince, Diabetic Association of Bangladesh President Professor AK Azad Khan, former Anti Corruption Commission (ACC) commissioner Shahabuddin Chuppu and Square Toiletries Ltd Managing Director Anjan Chowdhury Pintu, among others, joined the function with Pabna Diabetic Association President Baby Islam in the chair.
Nasim, also presidium member of Awami League, said the AL led government has been working relentlessly to reach the healthcare to the doorsteps of people.
“During the tenure of Awami League led government, the country has been witnessing remarkable progress in every sector including health, communication, infrastructural development and education,” he said.
He said Awami League has been able to win the heart of common people so that the people cast their votes in favour of the party.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem