BNP talks rubbish: Hanif
DHAKA : Awami League Joint General Secretary Mahbubul Alam Hanif yesterday said BNP has been talking nonsense over Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina’s ongoing visit to India.
“BNP has gone mad after they saw that Sheikh Hasina was accorded warm reception and upheld Bangladesh’s honour in India,” he told an extended meeting of the party here.
The party meeting was held to discuss matters related to tomorrow’s reception to Sheikh Hasina upon her arrival from New Delhi. According to decisions, masses and party leaders and workers would greet the prime minister on way back to her official residence Ganabhaban from the airport.
Hanif said it was only Sheikh Hasina who could make sure that Dhaka would get its due share from New Delhi in any fronts of bilateral relationship.
He also asked BNP to show a single evidence of diplomatic success with India while it was in power twice and said days were gone to use the anti-Indian card anymore in this country.
He said people of the country have become aware about the motive of BNP politics and they could easily understand the meaning of BNP’s motivated utterances and statements.
He also asked BNP to make its political stand clear before the nation regarding India.
Concerned party leaders attended the meeting.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem