BNP-Jamaat hatch conspiracy making Bangladesh failed state
DHAKA : Awami League joint general secretary Mahbub-ul Alam Hanif today said BNP did not take part in the previous 10th National Election as its ally anti-liberation force Jamaat’s registration was canceled by the Election Commission.
Hanif said Pakistani agent BNP-Jamaat alliance is hatching conspiracy to thwart the country’s progress and development activities aimed at making Bangladesh a failed state.
“BNP wanted to snatch away the people’s right to franchise by carrying out terrorism and anarchy in the name of movement to oust an elected government,’ he told at a discussion at Mahanagar Natyamanch auditorium.
Dhaka City South Jubo League organized the discussion to make the Awami League’s public rally on January 10 a success. The rally will be held at historic Suhrawardy Udyan marking the ‘Homecoming Day’of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman.
“Bangladesh is doing better than Pakistan in every sector and our country already emerged as a role model of development,” the Awami League leader added.
He called upon all pro-liberation forces to resist all anti-state conspiracies unitedly under the leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina.
Jubo League Chairman Omar Faruk Chowdhury addressed the function as main speaker with Dhaka City South Jubo League President Ismail Hossain Chowdhury Samrat in the chair.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem