BNP born illegally: Hanif
KUSHTIA : Awami League Joint General Secretary Mahbub ul Alam Hanif yesterday said that Khaleda Zia had no respect towards law as Bangladesh Nationalist Party was born illegally under military umbrella.
He was talking to the journalist about BNP’s reaction on EC search committee at his residence in Kushtia after exchanging views with local Awami League leaders and activists.
Hanif said Khaleda Zia was accused by the caretaker government. “She often violates court order as she has no respect on law” he added. Hanif also expected that Khaleda Zia would show respect on law in the future while appearing in the court.
Deputy Commissioner of Kushtia Md Zahir Raihan, Awami League leader Anowar Ali and Ataur Rahman Ata were present among others at his PTI road residence in Kushtia.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby