Beware of January 9, the ‘cheating day’
Yes, you read it right, if you have a partner then it’s more likely that your partner will cheat on you on this day. No! we aren’t saying this, Gleeden, a dating site for people looking to cheat has revealed this on their website. According to it, their website is the busiest on the second Monday after Christmas and this time the second Monday falls on 9th.
So beware, because this means that January 9 is the day on which your partner is more likely to cheat you.
According to Gleeden which has 3.3 million members, it’s user activity always increases in the New Year and continues throughout the month of January.
A spokesperson of Gleeden revealed, “On Monday, January 11 2016, the site also recorded an increase in registrations of more than 320 per cent. This trend is observed throughout the month of January.”
Before coming to a conclusion a survey was done on 13,000 Gleeden users. In the survey many admitted that they are more active on the site during January and 52 per cent of people said that they were likely to cheat during this time because they wanted to “regain their freedom” after the festive season.
The director of communications at Gleeden, Solene Paillet explains that there is nothing to get surprised by such a sharp increase in the number of people looking to cheat in January.
She added, “By registering with Gleeden or spending more time on the online platform, members are seeking a means to inject a little excitement into their everyday life. Routine may weigh down on individuals, or be rather oppressive when it follows extended periods devoted to family life. This is the result of a legitimate human need: to have fun and think of oneself.”
More News »
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)