Beware of January 9, the ‘cheating day’
Yes, you read it right, if you have a partner then it’s more likely that your partner will cheat on you on this day. No! we aren’t saying this, Gleeden, a dating site for people looking to cheat has revealed this on their website. According to it, their website is the busiest on the second Monday after Christmas and this time the second Monday falls on 9th.
So beware, because this means that January 9 is the day on which your partner is more likely to cheat you.
According to Gleeden which has 3.3 million members, it’s user activity always increases in the New Year and continues throughout the month of January.
A spokesperson of Gleeden revealed, “On Monday, January 11 2016, the site also recorded an increase in registrations of more than 320 per cent. This trend is observed throughout the month of January.”
Before coming to a conclusion a survey was done on 13,000 Gleeden users. In the survey many admitted that they are more active on the site during January and 52 per cent of people said that they were likely to cheat during this time because they wanted to “regain their freedom” after the festive season.
The director of communications at Gleeden, Solene Paillet explains that there is nothing to get surprised by such a sharp increase in the number of people looking to cheat in January.
She added, “By registering with Gleeden or spending more time on the online platform, members are seeking a means to inject a little excitement into their everyday life. Routine may weigh down on individuals, or be rather oppressive when it follows extended periods devoted to family life. This is the result of a legitimate human need: to have fun and think of oneself.”
More News »
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem
- Indian classical singing legend Kishori Amonkar passes away at 84
- iPhone 7 goes red to help fight AIDS
- Men more prone to infertility due to less sleep
- Afternoon power nap can boost employees creativity