Benefits of dating an older woman
Couples with a striking age difference are usually looked upon with a raised eyebrow. Maybe it is this stereotypical notion of not dating older women that cause many relationships to end even before they start.
Clouded by such so called taboos, men often fail to realise how blissful it is to actually date women who are elder to them. Here are some benefits of dating an older woman.
More responsible and mature: Being around an older woman means, she tends to you better and is more mature with her decisions. She will not get into or out of a relationship spontaneously, but weigh both the pros and cons wisely.
More settled in life: Going for a woman who has had her share of experiences and does not enter into a relationship with any sort of emotional baggage can reduce the number of fights you might have in the future. Also, she will be more financially stable!
Strike a stronger chord: Women who are older tend to be more effective with their communication. This means you two can discuss problems without misunderstanding each other. It is a major plus in any relationship. Additionally, she will also be a patient listener, and give you the space that you deserve.
If you have any doubts about proposing to an older woman, go for it without any hesitation! Age is just a number.
More News »
- Twinkle’s Witty COMMENT on Karan- Kangana Fight
- ``Been inappropriately touched on Holi''
- Why midnight snacking is unhealthy
- Bad Dating Behaviors That Guys Really Hate
- 8 Reasons Why the Middle Child Is the Best Child
- Natalie Portman gives birth to a girl
- Shaon files case against Bunty
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises