“Been inappropriately touched on Holi”
Entertainment Desk : Actress Shenaz Treasury, who is remembered as Alisha from the film “Ishq Vishk”, says she doesn’t feel safe on Holi as she has been “inappropriately touched”.
The actress, who shared a tweet on her ID Shenaz Treasury on Monday morning, says she has been touched with the excuse of “Holi hai” (It’s Holi)
“I don’t feel safe on Holi, I’ve been inappropriately touched a lot with the excuse of “Holi Hain”. So, sorry if I am not all that excited about Holi,” she wrote.
The “Delhi Belly” actress says it is a “little traumatic” for her.
“Truth is it’s a little traumatic. It’s not my shame it’s theirs. It’s not my shame,” she added.
On the silver screen, Shenaz was last seen in 2014 in “Main Aur Mr. Riight”. The film is about a girl in search of her Mr Right. It marked the Bollywood debut of popular television actor Barun Sobti.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem