BB lowers mobile banking transaction ceiling
DHAKA : Bangladesh Bank has re-fixed the ceiling of the mobile banking transactions for checking any abuse of the service.
For cash in, a person can give Taka 15,000 maximum each day from now and the transaction will be twice every day while the limit was Taka 25,000 per day in five times, according to a circular issued on Wednesday.
Per month, a person can give Taka 1 lakh maximum at a maximum delivery of 20 times. Previously, the cash-in amount was set at Taka 1.50 lakh maximum per month.
For cash-out, one person can maximum withdraw Taka 10,000 per day at maximum twice daily. The maximum withdrawal per month is Taka 50,000 at a maximum of 10 takes.
Previously, the cash-out limit from agent was Taka 25,000 at three takes and Taka 1.50 lakh per month in 10 takes.
Also, after transfer, the receiving end cannot withdraw more than Taka 5,000 in the first 24 hours.
For withdrawing cash of Taka 5,000 and over, the receiver must show proper verification – national identity card or its photocopy – to the mobile banking agent.
More News »
- Censor certificate ‘No Bed of Roses’ for Tisha, Irrfan Khan-starrer ‘Doob’
- Mahi’s self-proclaimed husband Shawon acquitted
- What good is playing female genitalia
- Baahubali 2: Prabhas, Anushka Shetty in artistic new poster
- Is your boyfriend secretly accessing your Facebook account?
- How to master the first date
- Madonna applies to adopt 2 kids
- Hollywood set for Oscars picks with no big surprises
- ‘Nayok Raj’ Razzak turns 76
- Skincare routine for grooms
- 5 Upcoming Bollywood Movies
- Sushmita Sen will judge the 65th Miss Universe pageant
- Watch! Shahid-Kangana's steamy romance in 'Yeh Ishq Hai'
- See the Hottest celebrity bikini bodies (Photo Gallery)
- Lock your lips in these many ways