BB loosens rules over borrowing for “A” type industries in EPZs/EZs
DHAKA : Bangladesh Bank (BB) has loosened short term foreign currency borrowing for Type “A “industries in Export Processing Zones (EPZs) and Economic Zones (EZs).
Under the relaxed rules, type A industries in EPZs and EZs are allowed to obtain short term foreign currency loans from overseas banks and financial institutions, according to a BB circular issued on Sunday.
“They (Type A industries) may access short term foreign currency loans from parent companies or shareholders abroad and other Type A subsidiaries or associates operating in EPZs or EZs,” the circular said.
In the context of such short term loans within subsidiaries or associates operating in EPZs or EZs, ADs shall, before transferring the fund, satisfy themselves that the fund is unencumbered, the circular added.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem