Basic Bank needs additional care
DHAKA : Finance Minister AMA Muhith today underscored the need for taking additional care for the Basic Bank to solve the bank’s various problems, including its capital deficit.
“We will have to discuss about the Basic Bank separately. We will do separate nursing for the bank in future,” he told journalists after a meeting with representatives of state-owned specialised banks at secretariat in the city.
State Minister for Finance and Planning MA Mannan and Bank and Financial Institutions Division Secretary M Eunusur Rahman took part in the meeting.
Representatives of Sonali Bank, Rupali Bank, Agrani Bank, Basic Bank, Janata Bank, Bangladesh Krishi Bank (BKB) and Rajshahi Krishi Unnayan Bank (RAKUB) were present during the meeting.
The meeting, Muhith said, discussed about various issues of the state-owned and the specialised banks, but no decisions were taken on solving various problems, including capital deficit, of the banks.
“We will finalise decisions within the next month after further discussion,” he added.
The finance minister said the new management of the Basic Bank is working for solving the existing problems.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby