Bangladesh tour of Sri Lanka schedule
Sports Desk : Sri Lanka’s cricket board Friday announced the schedule for a series of Test matches and limited overs internationals against Bangladesh who begin a tour of the island next month.
The teams will play two Tests at the start of the tour, one in the capital Colombo and another at Galle on Sri Lanka’s southern coast.
They then play three 50 over internationals before facing off for two Twenty20 matches.
Sri Lanka have a formidable record at home and beat Australia 3-0 in the last series that they hosted in August 2016.
Bangladesh by contrast have only won three of their Test matches on the road since gaining full status 17 years ago although they have shown recent signs of improvement and beat England in a home Test late last year.
The last series between the two sides in Sri Lanka in 2014 saw the hosts win one of the Tests by 248 runs while the second was a draw.
First Test: March 7 – 11 at the Galle International Stadium
Second Test: March 15 – 19 at the Saravanamuttu Stadium, Colombo
First ODI: March 25 day and night at Dambulla
Second ODI: March 28 day and night at Dambulla
Third ODI: April 1 at Sinhalese Sports Club grounds, Colombo
First T20: April 4 at Premadasa Stadium Colombo
Second T20: April 6 at Premadasa Stadium Colombo
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem