Bangladesh to turn a communal state if Khaleda comes to power
KUSHTIA : Information Minister Hasanul Haq Inu today said Bangladesh would be turned into a communal state if Begum Khaleda Zia comes to power.
The minister said this while talking to journalists after exchanging views with party leaders and workers at the local Circuit House here.
Referring to Begum Zia’s Vision-2030, Inu, who is also the president of Jatiya Samajtantrik Dal (JSD), said some important issues are missing in the proposal like declaration of independence by Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman and the black night of August 15. “Khaleda Zia avoided those important things with good tactics,” he said.
The information minister said Begum Khaleda Zia did not speak of BNP’s relations with Razakars, militants, Jamaat and War Criminals as there was no political change in BNP’s Vision 2030. “Khaleda Zia continues to retain her earlier stand,” he said.
Inu said that if Begum Khaleda Zia comes to power tomorrow, Bangladesh will become a communal state and not only that, the history of the country will be distorted.
JSD district president Ghulam Mohsin, Joint General Secretary Zillur Rahman, JSD Chhatra League President Nizam Uddin and other leaders and workers of the front organization of the party were present in the meeting.
Later, he joined a meeting of the Rabindramoitree University Teachers’ Recruitment Committee.
More News »
- সকাল বেলা যে খাবারে ছেলেদের বীর্যের পরিমান বেশি হয়। জানুন কিভাবে খাবেন। ছেলেদের জানা দরকার।
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby