Auto rickshaw driver killed in city road crash
Dhaka : A CNG-run auto rickshaw driver was killed after being hit by a bus in the Wari area of Dhaka in the early hours of Friday.
The deceased is Mohammad Rezaul, in his thirties.
The Wari Police Sub-inspector (SI) Harun Aur Rashid Talukder said a bus hit the CNG-run auto rickshaw near Tikatuli office of Rapid Action Battalion (RAB) at about 12:30am, and left Rezaul critically injured.
Later, he was taken to Dhaka Medical College Hospital, where doctors declared him dead.
SI said the bus driver fled from the spot immediately after the accident.
Police seized the bus and took it to police station.
More News »
- Rape charge: Actor Tanvir Tonu sent to jail
- Hidden sex lives of Iranians revealed in Cannes film
- Jacqueline to decide look for hosting Bieber in India
- Baahubali 2: The Conclusion (2017) Watch Online Hindi Dubbed Full Movie
- Lucky Akhand laid to rest
- Homage paid to Lucky Akhand
- Bubly returns home from hospital, to join shooting
- Photo Album: Shakib-Apu-Abram
- Everything kept secret for Apu’s career: Shakib Khan (Live)
- Shakib-Apu's secret marriage sparks web sensation
- Apu Biswas is my wife, Abraham my son: Shakib Khan
- Child’s mine, but I didn’t marry Apu: Shakib Khan
- Apu took 'Islam' to marry Shakib
- Apu Biswas Live with Shakib Khan's Baby
- Aamir not to release Dangal in Pakistan without national anthem